Pride Fostering Service is a leading fostering agency based in Luton. We have an excellent reputation for foster care and providing positive outcomes for children in our care. Our business is privately owned and managed with a family approach to fostering.
Our focus is to provide a range of foster care to children from diverse backgrounds who have a variety of needs which include:
Children with complex health needs
We are currently recruiting foster carers in the following areas: HERTFORDSHIRE, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE, LUTON, BEDFORDSHIRE and surrounding areas.
Foster Carer requirements:
· A spare bedroom.
· An ability to reflect on life experiences and mature through them.
· An ability to see beyond children's behaviour and link it to past trauma where applicable.
· Empathy for and ability to nurture children traumatised by separation from birth families.
· Ability to work with a child's parents, Local Authority, Sunbeam and other professionals.
Pride Fostering Service offers:
· Commitment to excellence
· Competitive allowance per child per week
· 24 hours support/ 7 days a week / 365 days a year
· Free NVQ3 Training
For online applications please visit our website WWW.PRIDEFOSTERING.COM
Email applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can phone
01582 433 775 or request a phone call from one of our recruitment officers via our website.